STRUCTURES PROJECT MANAGER – Construction/Maintenance for CAN
Salary: Commensurate with experience
An excellent opportunity for an existing project manager, with CAN Structures – a growing, energetic and friendly company.
Established in 1983, now employing over 200 staff and with a turnover in excess of £18m, CAN is a specialist civil engineering contractor, delivering projects across the UK.
Using specialist access, CAN Structures provides innovative solutions to challenging and complex engineering projects at height, within all aspects of the construction and civil engineering markets. CAN is part of the RSK Group which projects a turnover of £300m this year. https://www.can.ltd.uk/
CAN has a team of 8 Project Managers spread between the head office in Chesterfield and our offices in Northfleet, Kent and Bristol. We are looking for a Project Manager to be based at our Chesterfield office, working alongside the existing team and reporting to the Operations Director.
If you have a degree in engineering, construction, or similar and previous project management experience, please read on:
- Managing projects
- Managing teams of site personnel (good people skills required)
- Liaising with clients.
- Procurement and management of materials and equipment selection
- Project financial reporting
- Managing quality & HSQE
- Full time (office based with site visits)
Experience and skills required:
- 2 years’ project management experience in construction or civil engineering.
- Degree in engineering, construction, or similar.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- A professional approach.
- Driving licence.
Why CAN Structures?:
- Competitive salary.
- Leading specialist rope access contractor in the country.
- CAN is part of the RSK Group, a rapidly expanding geoenvironmental consultancy and contractor which projects a turnover of £300m this year.
- CAN is Investors in People accredited, encouraging the continued training of all our staff – full training will be provided in all job-specific fields.
- Continued company growth will result in further opportunities.
- Although we are a growing company we pride ourselves on the ‘family-feel’ atmosphere.
- Varied and challenging projects.
- Life assurance.
Why Choose Us?
We pride ourselves on the quality of our people and the projects we deliver. We are committed to staff development and career opportunities and as such this role is suitable for a committed individual who is seeking a long term future with us.
To apply please send your CV together with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to speaking with you soon.