Current Position: Stores Administrator
Experience managing equipment in a stores and warehouse environment?
Able to inspect and certify lifting and rope access equipment?
We want to hear from you!
CAN UK Ltd has an opportunity to join our team at head office in Chesterfield as our Stores Administrator. Reporting to the Stores Manager, the role will include maintenance of our certification system for specialist lifting and access equipment; thorough examinations; procurement of tools and equipment; liaison with suppliers; monitoring and control of inbound and outbound specialist equipment via the company’s stock management system and assistant with general warehouse duties.
The work is varied and rewarding, with roughly 60% administrative and 40% hands on warehouse work required. Working in a close knit team, the camaraderie is legendary, forming a key part of our experience and well-trained stores and plant team.
- PAT Testing
- CSCS Card
- Driving Licence
- Rope access & lifting equipment inspection/certification
- Thorough Examinations
- Forklift operator (desirable)
- Well organised with experience of administration
- Familiar with purchasing and managing goods inbound/outbound
- Good IT skills
- Numerate with good command of written English
- Able to work independently & within a team
- Driven and enthusiastic
Good rates of pay and benefits:
- Full time position 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance
Application form to be completed below or send your CV to email@example.com