CAN Vacancy – Geotechnical Rope Access Technicians
Hold an IRATA Level 1 or 2 ticket?? Onshore geotechnical site/chainsaw experience??
We want to hear from you!
CAN is a successful and growing company. Having recently won several major geotechnical contracts across the country, we are looking for IRATA Level 1 and Level 2 Technicians with geotechnical and/or tree felling/chainsaw experience for work ONSHORE for CAN Geotechnical. The work is varied, challenging and rewarding; camaraderie is legendary, with well-trained and professional hands-on technicians.
Essential Skills Required:
- IRATA L1/L2
- CSCS Green Card
Desired Skills Required:
- Experience on geotechnical sites – drilling/soil nailing (not offshore)
- Grouting/screed/concrete pumping
- LANTRA CS30, CS31/NPTC chainsaw maintenance & tree felling up to 308mm
- Excavator drivers
Excellent rates of pay and benefits:
- Overnight allowance
- Paid travel time including induction day
- Harness and all PPE provided
- Training will be given with qualifications recognised by increased hourly rate
- Annual bonus for those that qualify
Interested in applying for the position?
Please email your CV to email@example.com