CAN Vacancy – Geotechnical Rope Access Technicians
Are you an experienced IRATA Level 1 or 2? Do you have onshore geotechnical site / chainsaw experience?
Yes? …Then we would like to hear from you!
CAN is a successful and growing company. Having recently won several major geotechnical contracts across the country, we are looking for experienced IRATA Level 1 and Level 2 technicians with geotechnical and/or tree felling/chainsaw experience for work ONSHORE for CAN Geotechnical.
The work is varied, challenging and rewarding; camaraderie is legendary, with well-trained and professional hands-on technicians.
Essential Skills Required:
- IRATA L1/L2
- CSCS Green Card
- Experience on Geotechnical sites – drilling/soil nailing (not offshore)
- LANTRA CS30, CS31/NPTC Chainsaw maintenance & tree felling up to 380mm
Desired Skills Required:
- Grouting/screed/concrete pumping
- Excavator drivers
Great rates of pay and benefits:
- Overnight allowance
- Paid travel time including induction day
- Harness and all PPE provided
- Qualifications recognised by increased hourly rate.
- Annual bonus for those that qualify
Please do not apply if:
- You are looking for offshore work (CAN is based solely onshore and does not offer any offshore work)
- If you do not possess the essential skills listed above, thank you.
Interested in applying for the position?
Please email your CV to email@example.com