Onshore Geotechnical site experience?
We want to hear from you!
CAN Geotechnical Ltd is a successful and growing company. Having recently won several major contracts across the country we are looking for IRATA Level 1 and Level 2 Technicians with geotechnical experience and/ or PTS certification for work ONSHORE for CAN Geotechnical.
The work is varied, challenging and rewarding; camaraderie is legendary, with well-trained and professional hands-on technicians.
Essential Skills Required:
- IRATA L1/L2
- CSCS Green Card
- Driving Licence
Desired Skills Required:
- Experience on Geotechnical sites – drilling/soil nailing (not offshore)
- Grouting/screed/concrete pumping
- LANTRA/NPTC Chainsaw maintenance & tree felling up to 380mm
- Excavator drivers
Good rates of pay and benefits:
- Overnight allowance.
- Paid travel time including induction day.
- Harness and all PPE provided
- Training will be given with qualifications recognised by increased hourly rate.
- Annual bonus for those that qualify.
- Life assurance.
- Free mortgage and pensions advice
- Gym discounts
- 24/7 virtual GP service
- 24/7 mental health support
Send your CV to Claire.Baines@can.ltd.uk