Make 2018 a year to remember by playing for the finest rope access team in the Premiership.
Tottenham Hotspur is building the biggest, most prestigious football stadium in the UK, and you could be a part of it!
In 1998 CAN completed the biggest ever UK rope access contract, when we installed the fabric roof on the O2 Arena – aka the Millennium Dome. That legendary project made careers and cemented friendships which endure to this day. CAN’s Site Manager was even awarded an MBE!
Fast forward 20 years and the biggest ever UK rope access contract is ramping up in North London now, and we need you!
CAN has immediate posts for IRATA technicians (all levels) and conventional groundworker / labourers with site experience, to work on the new Spurs stadium in North London, and there is ongoing work available throughout the summer.
Rope Access Technicians
– a current IRATA ticket;
– a CSCS card (if you haven’t got one, we will tell you how to obtain it quickly and easily)
– to be willing to graft hard in a team of supportive, like-minded IRATA techs
– to be able to demonstrate you don’t take recreational drugs
– to be available NOW (and potentially for the rest of Summer 2018)
You don’t need:-
– your own certified access kit – we provide that
– your own PPE – we provide that
– your own insurance – we provide that
– to be a football fan (though if you are, this will certainly be a job to tell the grandkids about…)
Additional skills and experience – useful, but definitely not essential
– Slinger signaller
– IPAF operators
– Construction site experience
Conventional Groundworkers / Labourers
Requirements as for Rope Access Technicians, except the IRATA ticket which is not needed
How to apply
When to apply
This work is happening now, and we need people to start immediately!
Please get in touch today. Don’t leave it until it is too late.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on the biggest construction project currently underway in the UK.
Do not miss out!
DO IT NOW!